Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Family: Administrative Support
Req #: PS33435
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2020
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Director, Office of President and Chief Executive Officer (Office of the CEO)
Work Location: Position is located at Anthem's corporate HQ in Indianapolis, IN
The Director, Office of President and Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for providing direct professional support to the President and CEO. This is the lead executive administrative assistant who will support the Office of the CEO in partnership with multiple internal colleagues to ensure the efficiency of all office administrative functions.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Researches, prioritizes, ensures appropriate course of action, as needed, in all business matters.
• Utilizes the assistance of one or more lower level administrative assistants on a reporting or project basis, as needed.
• Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports
• Directs, monitors and/or contributes to special projects and other planning initiatives that are highly complex and involve oversight of the Office of the CEO.
• Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
• Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc., utilizing considerable judgment on behalf of the President and CEO.
• Manages CEO Outlook calendar and liaisons directly with other internal stakeholders regarding scheduling matters.
• Manages all logistical and administrative support for meetings, events and coordination of CEO speaking engagement requests.
• Coordinates complex travel itineraries in coordination with corporate security. Initiates routine and some non-routine correspondence.
• Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine and complex inquiries.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.