Infrastructure Svc Eng Sr Adv/Advisor (Job Family)
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Services Engineer Advisor/Sr. Advisor
Indianapolis, IN (secondary)
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides second level engineering design functions.
- Develops complex solutions from business requirements and architectural specifications.
- Creates presentations and seeks IT management's approval and acceptance of significant replacements or reconfigurations of major business systems serving a business unit or location.
- Directs the construction of architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Consults with application leaders to verify applications/technology conform to architecture standards.
- Sets vendor strategy and direction; oversees adherence.
- Designs and engineers comprehensive technical solutions based on business requirements and defined technology standards; works with architecture to update technology direction and strategy.
- Researches relevant trends and activities in healthcare, business, competition and regulatory environments; recommends strategy adjustments.
Ideal candidate possesses experience in the following areas:
- Experience with IAM integration of AD, webservices, JDBC application, Exchange, and LDAP based application connectors.
- Password self-service implementation using different application type connectors policies.
- Knowledge of roll back processes and backup policies
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java programming.
- Radiant Logic Federated Identity (FID/VDS) experience
- Experience in supporting, designing and engineering Linux Environments
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Linux Server engineering, security, administration and support.
- Linux based security models
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills
(Sr. Advisor)Requires BA/BS degree; 8+ years of experience in information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development and management; significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Requires BA/BS degree; 6+ years of experience in information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development and management; significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.