SHIFT: Day Job
The Physician Recruiter will manage physician recruitment and placement activities.
Maintaining relationships with Anthem’s clinical leaders to ensure full understanding
of how business needs translate to Physician experience. Serve as communication liaison with leadership, candidates,
physicians and the TA organization.
The Physician Recruiter will be responsible for strategically developing and executing the
end-to-end hiring process for Physician roles within the organization, while
ensuring superior candidate experience.
Primary duties may include, but are not
- Develop recruitment plans
for screening, selection, and placement of physicians.
- Advising, consulting and translating the business
needs and candidates qualifications to the right fit.
- Functions as a talent
champion that can actively stay connected to a robust Physician network,
maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically sell the role and
the organizations brand to candidates.
- Will manage end-to-end talent
acquisition process ensuring superior candidate experience for Physicians. Shepherd
candidates and business representatives through the process and remains
connected through out to ensure consistent engagement opportunities during the
recruiting process to ensure the Physicians experience is seamless and tailored.
long-term relationships with Physicians and the business. Interface with
executive level leaders.
- Collaborate with human resource business partners and
talent acquisition program managers. Serve as a single point of contact for Physicians
and hiring managers throughout recruiting process.
- Consult hiring manager on
talent needs and recommend candidate slate.
- Develop Physician sourcing strategy
in conjunction with hiring managers and program managers.
- Conduct sourcing
- Direct coordinator in supporting seamless candidate
- Work with talent acquisition support team to ensure hiring managers
can conduct interviews.
- Aggregate evaluation feedback for final hiring
decision. Negotiate and close offers and communicate decisions with Physicians.
- Effectively utilize available technologies to maximize efficiency, quality, and
- Bachelor’s degree in
Business Administration or Human Resources or related field required. Master’s degree in
Human Resources or other related field preferred.
Minimum 7 years of client-facing full-cycle physician recruiting
experience or any combination of education and experience, which would provide
an equivalent background.
- Recent work experience in healthcare setting.
- Will be working very closely with Anthem leadership; this is a
highly visible position. Must be able to interact with all levels as
- Ability to apply a consultancy approach, effectively managing
expectations of stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to influence and negotiate when appropriate – strong
negotiation skills required.
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Some travel may be required.