Provider Clinical Liaison
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Provider Clinical Liaison is responsible for Patient Centered Care (PC2) program implementation focusing on partnering and building relationships with providers and their office staff to support provider's understanding of disease and case management.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the clinical point of contact for providers and primary care practices for orientation, on-going training, and support for the practice's clinical coordination and care management team regarding Anthem clinical programs and case management concepts.
- Conducts clinical review meetings with physician office staff and internal staff.
- Works in collaboration with the PC2 team on program review, evaluation and program design enhancements.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for primary care practices on all Anthem Care Management programs for all lines of business and care management programs (i.e. CM, DM, Senior, Nurse Line).
- Partners with case/disease management departments to facilitate clinical processes between the company and provider offices.
- Serves as a liaison with state / region provider contracting account managers and other associates.
- Requires a BA/BS in Nursing;
- 5 years of medical management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license required.
- MS or advanced degree preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.