It is important that you apply using an email address which is unique to you and not shared with a friend, relative, spouse, or significant other. Our recruiting system uses your email address as your unique identifier. If you apply with a shared email address, your application will overwrite any previous applicant record with the same email address. Additionally, please ensure that you use a valid email address, free from typos, as there are a variety of communications which may be sent to the email address with which you apply
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Family: Customer Service
Req #: PS39147
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2020
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Aspire Health is the nation’s largest community-based palliative care provider. Aspire specializes in providing an extra layer of support to patients facing a serious illness through an ambitious palliative care program focused on caring for patients in their homes and outpatient clinics. Aspire’s clinicians are experts in providing patients with relief from the symptoms, pain, and stress of a serious illness; helping patients and caregivers navigate the healthcare system; guiding patients and caregivers through difficult and complex treatment choices; and providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families.
The Inbound Call Coordinator is located in Nashville, TN and is an in office Monday-Friday role, hours are 10:00am to 7:00pm CT. This is NOT a remote position. Base salary is $34,840 or $16.75/hr
Our Inbound Call Coordinator is responsible for successfully completing the required basic training. They are able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to our patients, clinicians, physicians, and health plans administratively, and by answering inbound calls.
- Works to ensure the efficient scheduling of initial or follow-up appointments and triaging calls appropriately to different departments within the organization.
- May obtain related documentation (e.g., patient information, insurance coverage).
- Has little or no prior relevant training.
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks.
- Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy.
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
- Requires an Associate's degree or the equivalent in education and work experience.
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Promotion to the next level is based on meeting required metrics for Entry Level.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.