SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Financial Operations Analyst
Location: 4361 Irwin Simpson Road, Mason, OH
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, day shift hours
Responsible for completing billing and all billing related tasks for a designated portfolio of National accounts. Assists in the development of technical solutions to complex business issues by creating spreadsheets to be utilized internally and externally.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs tactical data analysis
- Communicates exception items with all relevant areas to ensure accuracy of data on an ongoing basis
- Provides tactical recommendations based on analysis of the data, business situation, and moderate knowledge of systems
- Receives and responds to client inquiries
- Works with various internal divisions including, but not limited to: Sales, Accounting, Enrollment, IT
- Acts as liaison between client, TPA and banking institutions regarding premium collection status
- Monitor and maintain aging within acceptable threshold
- Manage delinquency issues by engaging appropriate internal and external contacts
- Process annual renewal for each National account
- Completes moderate to complex account reconciliations
- Assists with system testing of IT related projects and the implementation of application software releases within the Finance organization
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- BS/BA in accounting or finance preferred
- Prior experience in finance/health insurance field preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel required
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook preferred
- Or, any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.