DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
As the Solutions Configuration IC you will participate in the implementation of sold customers for our digital engagement and incentive solutions. Responsible for end to end implementation activities related to the products we support to ensure complete and accurate configurations for our products, and close collaboration with the enterprise implementation teams to ensure seamless implementations for our customers.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support both new and renewing customers
- Track & deliver milestones with Solutions Management Directors (primary client facing resource)
- Develops and implements tracking mechanisms and tools for account implementations.
- Confirm and document all client configuration needed for the confirmation tools
- incentive plan, challenges, features and data for both members and non-Anthem members (when applicable)
- Maintain record of any updates to configurations throughout implementation
- Ensure customer set-up is orderly and timely, coordinating with enterprise resources to expedite or remove roadblocks that impact solution confirmation
- Engages all internal cross-functional teams for ticket submissions, tasks tracking and status updates
- Digital teams (supplemental file, vendor integration builds, activity tracking reports/files for 3rd party incentives, etc.)
- Reviews Client configuration with Solution Management Director
- Finalize and publish feature configuration within required tools
- Test the final configurations with the client
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
- Requires a BA/BS; 3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Implementation and/or project management experience a plus.
- Ability to work additional hours maybe required.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.