Marketing Business Change Director
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
In our Medicare marketing organization, we are aligning around consumers. From when they first consider a Medicare product to joining Anthem, we want to create better connections that build confidence in their benefits and help them achieve better health. To do that, we focus on developing solid strategies, informed by research and data, and supported by strong creative measured for its effectiveness.
If you have a passion for a career that impacts individual lives, we want to speak with you about joining our marketing team.
Marketing Business Change Director
This individual will be responsible for supporting the annual planning, strategy, and business change management for Medicare Marketing including partnering with leadership to identify, develop and implement varied projects, programs and plans in the achievement of our goals.
This is an amazing opportunity for a forward-looking marketer to help lead Medicare Marketing for a premier healthcare brand and be responsible for improving the health and well-being of millions of Americans.
Primary duties may include:
- Supports the annual planning efforts and the execution of the business plan that includes internal and external communications and associate engagement activities.
- Translates annual plan into defined programs with success criteria, priorities, and timelines, and ensures alignment with the enterprise strategic plan.
- Develops and coordinates high quality presentations and materials appropriate for executive leadership, internal and external speaking engagements.
- Monitors, measures and communicates delivery against business plan and the quality of outcomes. Identifies potential issues, project change, and scope data.
- Researches and leads efforts to identify best practices.
- Identifies impacted parties, business partners, and resources required.
- Develops and designs processes and systems that support business needs.
- Designs methods for integrating functions and processes.
- Conducts cost/benefit analyses.
- Builds support for business change throughout the business unit.
- Champions breakthrough projects to transform our current business environment into industry leading best practice organization.
- Provides process, project, and change management methodology coaching/consulting for marketing initiatives.
- Program-specific responsibilities such as executive reporting, project communications, management of issues, facilitating project meetings, managing deliverables, and ensuring resolution of escalated issues.
- Provides expertise to the business areas in culture/change management activities.
- Provides expertise in process planning and portfolio management activities.
- Strong marketing communications experience.
- Demonstrated ability in operational/organizational leadership, working across the matrix using a collaborative approach.
- Experience developing and delivering executive-level presentations.
- Excellent managerial and change-management leadership skills.
- BA/BS degree in a related field; 10 years managing mid to large-scale change/project initiatives including knowledge of planning models and methodology, project management and change management experience (strategic and execution); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Masters degree preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.