Connect Retention Representative - work from home remote opportunity
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
CONNECT RETENTION REPRESENTATIVE
Due to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this position will require you to work remotely from your home with the expectation that you will return to a regular, in-office work environment. As we continue to monitor guidance from CDC and state officials there may be times you would need to report to the office on a monthly or quarterly basis for team meetings or engagement activities.
The Connect Retention Rep is responsible for retaining and growing group dental, vision, life and disability plans for existing groups through out-bound and in-bound communications to and from brokers, group administrators and employer groups. This includes campaign based on out-bound calling, proposal generation, and changes for groups of 2-50, and renewing existing groups.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains existing business and manages broker relationships through phone and email.
- Serves as liaison between groups, brokers, and internal departments within Connect to resolve customer issues.
- Provides additional marketing collateral.
- Conduct monthly retention campaigns to drive persistency and identify opportunity for up-sell ancillary sales.
- Requires a high school diploma; 2 years of industry-related experience or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Health, Accident and Life Insurance license must be obtained along with conducting necessary continuing education to maintain active license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.