Business Information Analyst Sr/Consultant – IngenioRx Pricing and Analytics
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Pharmacy Financial Analyst Sr/Consultant, (Business Information Analyst Sr/Consultant) – IngenioRx Pricing and Analytics
*The job level will be at the discretion of the hiring manager based upon experience.
Location: Atlanta, GA preferred; will consider Georgia, New Jersey, Virginia, Indiana, Ohio; This position is a remote opportunity and can be located within the US.
The Pharmacy Financial Analyst Sr/Consultant (Business Information Analyst Sr/Consultant) is responsible for analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations on data related to complex and varied business metrics; must be effective as the Team lead on a variety of business initiatives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Extracting data using a variety of program languages
- Analyzing Pharmacy utilization and financial performance using summary statistical procedures.
- Delivering comprehensive financial analyses to support individual client requests that are primarily facilitated by our Sales team
- Identifying meaningful trends that assist in making recommendations that are intended to mitigate expected increases to spend
- Resolving complex problems by developing and improving automated solutions
- Training and collaborating with a variety of internal partners to ensure the purpose and objective of our Products/Programs are accurately translated within our business tools and communicated consistently amongst the team
- Building comprehensive financial models that improve workflow efficiencies and ensure accuracy
- Leading project initiatives that may require designing comprehensive dashboards, composing training materials, participating in client meetings, etc.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in related field, or any combination of education and 5+ years’ experience in a Finance-related analytical role
- Experience with relational databases and query tools is required
- Ability to manipulate large data sets into comprehensive metrics is required
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills required
- Experience in PBM, pharmaceutical manufacturer, or health insurance industry strongly preferred, yet a strong technical and analytics background in other industries will still be considered
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills are required (inclusive of VBA)
- SAS, SQL, and SharePoint experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required, as this position regularly consults with other business areas, leadership and potentially external customers
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to large audiences is required
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.