Business Information Analyst II
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Title: Business Information Analyst II
Responsible for analyzing, reporting, and developing recommendations on data related to multiple, varied business metrics.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creates and maintains databases to track business performance.
- Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
- Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g., for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Creates and publishes periodic reports, makes necessary recommendations, and develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
- BS/BA degree in related field; 2-4 years related operational and/or data analysis experience; experience in database structures, and standard query and reporting tools; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- SQL experience highly preferred 1-2 years.
- Tableau experience preferred.
- Health Plan experience preferred.
This job is more focused on technical expertise and analysis as compared to the Bus Info Analyst I job.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.