Systems Analyst II
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Beacon Health Options: Your Talent. Our Vision. At Beacon Health Options, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
For more than 30 years, Beacon Health Options has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 37 million people across all 50 states. At Beacon, our mission is to help people live their lives to the fullest potential. Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
Location: Remote Based
Colorado Springs, CO Preferred
Required to work Mountain Standard Time Zone 8a-5p
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders, and IT development teams to define scope, requirements, identify and document functional specifications, and supporting artifacts during the software development lifecycle, based on user needs and industry standards.
- Participate and contribute in IT business stakeholder meetings.
- Troubleshoot issues and assist users with identifying root issue, and collaborate with development team, other technical resources and end-user as appropriate to resolve issue.
- Identify, monitor and report issues, risks, mitigation plan, resource and budget challenges, etc. to all stakeholders as appropriate.
- Serve as the IT subject matter expert of IT (Corporate and local) portfolio and collaborate with IT leadership to ensure all requests and projects align with IT and Beacon’s strategy.
- Develop testing scenarios/scripts, and conduct Level 2 testing and document results for assigned projects or requests.
- Coordinate, and support end user testing efforts (User Acceptance Testing) when appropriate.
- Support end-user training efforts as a technical subject matter expert.
- Develop external companion guides, training and other supplemental documentation as needed.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Beacon policies, procedures and company-sponsored annual programs (i.e. compliance training).
- Provides analysis of efficiencies related to system enhancements/automation
- Lead, plan and/or perform special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
Requires BA/BS in information systems or related field; 1 or more years related experience or an approved IT internship; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with File transfers is preferred
- EDI transactional (837,835,820) experience is preferred
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $58,800 - $73,500
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) + match,
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.