Business Account Manager
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
CareMore is a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources of one of America’s largest managed healthcare organizations.
Business Account Manager
This position will be considered an office-based position targeting our Anthem offices in Texas, Northern California, Colorado, and Connecticut
The Business Account Manager will be responsible for the execution of growth (sales leads) and operational goals for the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) Direct Contracting Entity (DCE) and the Medicare Advantage (MA) Institutional Special Needs Program (I-SNP) products. This role will be responsible for the DCE & I-SNP product growth and operational goals consistent with overall current enterprise goals and contract performance assurance of agreement deliverables within CareMore & Aspire markets.
- Provides direct support to Product General Manager, leads meetings, completes operational and policy research for products, completes business and data analysis functions as required to assist in the execution of projects, programs, and growth and operational goals.
- Researches operational gaps as assigned and develops solutions and recommendations.
- Leads assigned small teams/workgroups on designing and implementing solutions that align with strategic objectives and priorities.
- Leverages corporate initiatives and best practices from other markets to execute on assignments.
- Employs strong execution skills to deliver on assigned duties.
Applicable to Colorado applicants only:
Annual salary range = $86,856 - $108,570
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Requires a BA/BS in a related field, 5+ years of relevant work experience, including 3+ years of indirect staff management, account management, or project management in a large business environment with demonstrated competence in data assimilation and analysis and effective change management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
PMP, CBAP or similar certification is preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs, and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.