Provider Collaboration Mgr Sr
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Provider Collaboration Manager Senior (Value-Based Contracting)
Preferred Location: Des Moines, IA
Open to locations near Des Moines, IA for the most qualified applicant
The Provider Collaboration Manager Senior is responsible for providing operational and administrative support for the implementation, auditing, and resolution of loading issues for payment innovation programs.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides support for assigned provider contracts.
- Manage and oversee the value-based program intake process.
- Obtains and analyzes financial performance quality metrics and reports to providers on the impact to performance.
- Support and facilitates value-based JOCs (Joint Operating Committee meetings).
- Develops and maintains contact database and disseminates communications to providers as necessary.
- Aggregate and analyze provider data from various sources to recommend and implement solutions to assist with provider collaboration activities.
- Collaborates with provider contractors and network relations reps to meet provider service needs.
- Encourages providers to act on patient outreach opportunities.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years’ experience in data base maintenance related to health care; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Provider environment experience preferred (Iowa market preferred).
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.