Value Based Solutions Account Manager I/II
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Value Based Solutions Account Manager I/II
Responsible for building and sustaining collaborative relationships as the primary customer contact to achieve provider and network specific results and goals. Typical Anthem membership is greater than 25,000 with multiple lines of business a formal infrastructure supporting population health management and value based contracts.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Partners with internal Anthem resources necessary to impact cost and quality across the alternative payment models.
- Identifies opportunities to increase the cost of care savings as well as the provider group’s performance in quality of care indicators.
- Coordinates all internal and external resources to work directly with providers to support these outcomes.
- Acts as the primary partner with providers to ensure success in current contracts and leading initiatives for providers to take on greater risk in their value based contracts.
- Supports providers in all lines of business and works closely with enterprise teams representing contracting resources, care delivery transformation support, provider enablement and clinical officer subject matter experts.
- Analyzes, synthesizes and creates action plans based on data, observations, and discussions with provider partners.
Work location: California, Connecticut, Indiana, Maine, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin. May consider other locations for most qualified applicant.
Please note: This is an individual contributor role and is eligible for a quarterly incentive bonus based on specific department goals and individual performance.
Requires a BA/BS; 5-8 years of Internal and/or external client facing consulting and/or account manager experience is required; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Value Based Solutions experience strongly preferred.
- Experience building and maintaining partner relationships with Providers is ideal.
- Incumbent will possess a high-level of energy, can work independently, and is an innovative thinker.
- Strong presentation skills are required.
Value Based Account Manager I - 5 years of experience
Value Based Account Manager II - 8 years of experience
Please note: This position may be filled at either level. The Hiring Manager will determine level based upon the selected applicant's skillset relative to the qualifications listed for this position.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.