Business Consultant Senior
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
Responsible for translating highly complex and varied business needs into business and systems requirements. These needs typically involve a significant expenditure or cost savings and impact a wide range of functions. Also, provides expertise to lower leveled consultants.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Support program and process improvement initiatives
- Provides expertise to lower level consultants on the analysis of business needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Determines specific business application software requirements to address the most highly complex and varied business needs.
- May lead teams of analysts assigned to the most complex projects, typically those of highest importance and impact to the way in which we do business.
- Analyzes and designs solutions to address varied and highly complex business needs.
- Communicates findings project teams and management.
Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 10 years business analysis experience, which should include analysis, project management, working knowledge of mainframe computer, hardware and operating systems; minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Consultant with project management skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Ability to travel maybe required.
- Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Tableau Desktop experience.
- Microsoft (Excel, Access, and Power Point)
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.