DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing the end-to-end hiring process while ensuring superior candidate experience for highly specialized roles. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Advising and consulting the business on the right fit, oversees the sourcing, screening, and interview processes in order to acquire the best talent to meet business needs.
- Functions as the talent champion that can energetically sell the role and the Anthem brand to candidates in a targeted way.
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process for assigned specialized roles ensuring superior candidate experience; shepherd candidates and business representatives through the process.
- Partner with human resource business partners and talent acquisitions program managers.
- Serve as a single point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout recruiting process.
- Consult with hiring managers on talent needs and recommend candidate slate.
- Develop sourcing strategies in conjunction with hiring managers and Sourcing Center.
- Direct sourcers in conducting sourcing and resume screening processes.
- Direct coordinators in supporting seamless candidate process.
- Conduct phone screens for candidates.
- Work with talent acquisition support team to ensure hiring managers can conduct interviews.
- Aggregate evaluation feedback for final hiring decision.
- Negotiate and close offers and communicate decisions with candidates.
- Effectively utilize available technologies to maximize efficiency, quality, and productive.
- Requires a BA degree in HR-related field and/or marketing or communications field and a minimum of 5 years of talent acquisition experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates required.
- Experience utilizing current talent acquisition digital technologies required.
- Ability to interface with candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner; ability to partner with, advise, and influence hiring managers in a consultative manner to foster long-term relationships; experience with both corporate (in-house) and third-party recruiting; in-depth knowledge of the talent acquisition landscape in the health insurance industry
- Masters degree; Professional HR / TA Certification(s) strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.