IT Quality Control Test Architect
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies
Prefered Locations: Atlanta, GA, Viriginia Beach VA, Richmond, VA or Mason,OH
At this time, Anthem will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Responsible for defining and documenting the testing approach to be used for a new product/platform build which will support Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM). Develops testing strategy and master test plan to support testing objectives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the strategic and tactical testing relationship with program stakeholders (IT and business. Develops the overall testing strategy and master test plan for the program; sets the direction and tone for quality delivery.
- Own/drive/coordinate testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT, and End-to-End.
- Provides requirements and guidance for all test data and test environment needs.
- Leads and coordinates all testing within the program.
- Ensures that test automation is considered and utilized were appropriate.
- Collects testing metrics, reports status to program and Quality Assurance Leadership.
- Provides leadership and consultation to program and application development groups for all testing related matters.
- May participate in the transition of software and systems into production.
- Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, align Configuration Management and Release Management on data needs and own test data provisioning tasks.
Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 10 years testing and product quality experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Quality Certification, such as CSTE, CSQA, CMST, CSQE required, PMP/PBM experience strongly preferred
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.