Scrum Master Sr
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Responsible for the administrative, coaching and leadership roles that make Scrum development/delivery possible.
- Works with business partners to identify and implement multiple and complex technical systems and/or products of varying sizes.
- Manages medium to large systems and/or products. Acts as a buffer between the team and process overhead, so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software.
- Shields the team from interruptions and removes obstacles that may impact the delivery of the product.
- -Guides the teams operations by facilitating ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the delivery team.
- Facilitates internal and external communications (e.g. task coordination, progress tracking/reporting, dependency management). Ensure team is well-informed on internal and external initiatives and activities.
- Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities.
- To ensure smooth delivery of team, tracks and removes and obstacles and barriers that may prevent progress.
- Requires BS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study with IT focus degree and a minimum of 5 years experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with CSM, CSPO and medium sized Agile implementations (e.g. 5-7 or more teams) strongly preferred
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.