Infrastructure Services Engineer Advisor
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
- Ability to provide guidance on automating procedures; scripting knowledge in PowerShell preferred.
- Architect, design, and deploy distribution points to different sites, as needed.
- Knowledge of O365 and Azure cloud infrastructures.
- Design, implement, and maintain consistent backup and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Provide direction in complex problem solving situations and participate in direct interaction with internal staff as required.
- Provide regular status reports and gather requirements from departments and provide input into the infrastructure products that are bought or built.
- Collaborate with operations, QA and third party vendors to provide technical direction on network topologies, server configurations, hardware/software deployments, firewall configurations and other administrative tasks related to the staging and maintenance of company dev, test and prod servers.
- Interact with customers at the technical level, as required.
- Support dev, test, and prod servers including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.
- Ability to document findings, processes, procedures, and reports for information sharing.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study with a minimum of 5 years experience in a support and operations or design and engineering role in any of the following areas: servers, networks, telecommunication, operating systems, middleware, disaster recovery, collaboration technologies, hardware/software support; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.