IT Quality Control Analyst Sr
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Title: IT Quality Control Analyst Sr Advisor
Location: Columbia, MD | Atlanta, GA | Indianapolis, IN | Mason, OH | Norfolk, VA
Essential duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies and creates test assets and performs application testing.
- Leads and coordinates testing for small to medium initiatives. Identifies, creates, and executes the appropriate Test Assets (plans, cases, scripts, metrics) to assure the developed application conforms to requirements and design.
- Coordinates/executes testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT, and Regression.
- Defines appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed application conforms to requirements and design.
- Leads Peer Reviews to ensure the completeness of all Test Assets created.
- Ensures all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed.
- Executes linkage from test plan to test scenarios and test cases.
- Assists in the creation of or creates and communicates all testing deliverable(s)
- Identifies when test automation is appropriate.
- Coordinates, identifies, and executes test cases.
- Identifies, reports, and reviews defects in assessing application quality.
- Leads defect triage for smaller or medium initiatives.
- Collects testing metrics, reports status as defined in test plan with supporting data.
- Provides consultation/mentoring to staff members and application support groups regarding quality and testing.
- May participate in the transition of software and systems into production.
- Identifies and collects Test Data for test execution.
- Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, and owns test data provisioning tasks.
This position supports Anthem’s federal contracting business, which is subject to the Covid-19 vaccination requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and its implementing guidance. Individuals performing work in this position must be able to prove they are fully vaccinated by providing required documentation. If you have a medical or sincerely held religious reason for not being vaccinated, consistent with applicable law, Anthem will consider requests for reasonable accommodation on this basis. Should you have any questions regarding the requirement after applying, email [email protected]
Minimum Required Skills:
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum 3 years executing application testing and/or IT quality experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with Mainframe testing
- Must be able to navigate CICS
- Experience with DB2 is a plus
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.