Security Analyst II
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for procedures to ensure the safety of information system assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide second level cyber- incident response support; support customer service requirements for established information and computer security standards and controls; administers information security safeguards.
- Perform implementation tasks for system and network security technologies; execute testing.
- Perform configuration changes to meet business requirements under supervision.
- Assignment to project teams to represent information security requirements and perform security operations and administration tasks.
- Respond to change and problem requests; participate in security incident response recoveries with minimal supervision.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years experience in support and security operations role in any of the following areas: access management of network security technologies, servers, networks, telecommunications, operating systems, middleware, hardware/software support, cloud infrastructure or other technical infrastructure role.
- Requires experience with providing top-tier support,analysis, or deployment for 2 or more of the information security technology common body of knowledge skill sets: 1) Access Control, 2) Application Security, 3) Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning, 4) Cloud Security, 5) Information Security and Risk Management 6) Legal, Regulations, 7) Compliance and Investigations, 8) Operations Security, 9) Physical (Environmental) Security, 10) Security Architecture and Design, 11) Security Governance and Frameworks, 12) Red Team or Penetration Testing.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.