Lead Interoperability Engineer
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Title: Engineer Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA | Indianapolis, IN | Richmond, VA | Norfolk, VA | Mason, OH
Essential duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Business and IT partners.
- Identifies and initiates opportunities to support business activities.
- Development of customer strategy plans and technology solutions to meet business requirements.
- Directs the development, planning, prioritization, approval, implementation and compliance of on-going external client facing programs.
- Identifies and manages risks and develops contingency plans to resolve issues that impact business objectives.
- Anticipates and identifies customer needs and matches products and services to facilitate the fulfillment of those needs across medium, complex technology initiatives.
- Provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day business issues; researches applicable subject matter practices; and remains aware of industry trends.
- Manages external client facing relationships and partners with corporate and regional business areas.
- Develops communication documents and training criteria related to external client facing program success measures.
- Develops documentation to support meeting presentations and the tracking and reporting of the program’s success.
- Provides leadership to program managers and project managers. Typically reports to a director in IT.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 7 years related experience; multi platform, multi-dimensional experience, and expert level experience with business and technical applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Knowledge of Cloverleaf, Hadoop, MongoDB, FHIR API’s, DaVinci, JIRA and IG in a Healthcare environment
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of a variety of technologies and/or the ability to understand technology dependencies and manage technology integration
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.