WFM Analyst II/Scheduler
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for performing both real-time analysis and scheduling functions as determined by current business need.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs real-time analysis duties to ensure service levels are met.
- Monitors call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly.
- Ensures that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization.
- Monitors call volume and average speed of answer (ASA) in real time & adjusts schedules to ensure consistent service is maintained.
- Designs and manages an efficient staff scheduling system for short-term future needs which includes the development of shift requirements and paid time off (PTO) planning.
- Determines how to best distribute the staff to meet projected call volumes.
- Analyzes historical patterns to determine nature, variance, and seasonality of call arrival patterns.
- Utilizes shift schedule templates to determine shifts.
- Creates shift schedules in WFM system. Develops a set of priority rules that will govern how shifts are assigned.
- Establish a set of scheduling resources and monitoring systems to manage schedule administration, communication and to track performance.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Business, Statistics or related field; 2 years call center operations experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 2 years real-time management experience in a centralized call center environment preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.