Learning Experience Desigenr II
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
This role is responsible for analyzing, designing, building, and implementing business-aligned, integrated learning solutions using a variety of techniques and tools.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with business partners on expected business outcomes.
- Participates in needs analysis and recommends effective learning solutions.
- Collaborates with other content developers, graphic designers, technology consultants, technologists, and other project team members on the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Uses all approved processes, tools, and templates to standard for development and reporting.
- Actively maintains all content. Participates in the quality review process.
- Participates in and contributes to Learning & Development sub-teams, communities of practice, and other opportunities to enhance knowledge and skill. Requires BA/BS in related field and minimum of 2 years training and development experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Requires BA/BS in related field and minimum of 2 years training and development experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Insurance and/or professional learning background preferred
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $84,900-$101,880
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.