Planning & Performance Director
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Planning & Performance Director
Location: Anthem's workplace of the future will be both physical and virtual with the number of sites optimized to promote access to diverse, top talent. This candidate will need to live in Louisiana, if one's current location is not in Louisiana, then a relocation bonus may be provided.
Responsible for supporting the annual planning, strategy and business change management for a VP/GM.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Supports the annual planning efforts and the execution of the 3 year annual business plan that includes internal and external communications and associate engagement activities.
- Program responsibilities such as executive reporting, project communications, management of issues logs and change requests, facilitating project meetings, managing deliverables and ensuring resolution of escalated issues.
- Develops and coordinates presentations and materials for executive management meetings, internal and external speaking engagements and meetings.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of strategy that includes change management, sponsorship and buy-in and advocacy efforts to get business results.
- Provides process, project, and change management methodology coaching/consulting support for initiatives including regulatory and mandated projects, health care reform special projects, and corporate initiatives.
- Leads, identifies, tracks and reports on areas for increased efficiency.
- Develops, monitors, and tracks metrics supporting budget and spend.
- Manages variance process, staffing plans, and adds to staff (budget neutral).
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Master’s degree preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.