Medicare Field Sales Agent
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: The territory for this position is Pima County, AZ. The selected candidate must live in Tucson, AZ; or a surrounding area
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Bilingual English/Spanish candidate
**Total compensation will consist of base salary + commission + quarterly bonus + retention bonus to potentially earn ov er $100,000 per year**
The Field Sales & Service Rep is responsible for meeting monthly sales goals for an assigned territory through the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Sells and promotes Senior Services products by coordinating and delivering formal sales presentations to consumer groups, arranging private appointments in the customer's homes, making outbound phone calls to prospects, managing temporary support staff, and managing customer records in the automated lead tracking system according to the department's standards.
- Identifies opportunities within the territory to generate leads, in addition to those provided by the company, through building relationships with contracted medical providers, senior organizations, and other community leaders and educating these groups about Senior Services products.
- Cross-sells specified products from other departments.
- Provides member retention services to existing customers.
- May require extensive overnight travel, as well as evening and weekend hours.
Minimum Requirements: Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of direct sales or marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Requires Life & health licensure.
Preferred Qualifications: BA/BS preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.