PEO Account Service Manager, Sr.
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for providing highly advanced customer service representation and strategic planning for major accounts and serves as a lead for assigned accounts and units. Responsible for troubleshooting, account setups, renewal, and retention of accounts. Essentially, PEO Account Service Manager, Sr., is the face of the client.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides strategic planning and account management for large accounts.
- Directs and manages the administration of contractual requirements and obligations.
- Manages the new and renewal implementation process for accounts.
- Interfaces with operations to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Maintains ongoing account relationships at multiple levels throughout the customer's organization.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to meet customers’ expectations.
- Develops implementation processes and manages reporting processes to ensure client retention and high levels of account satisfaction.
- Coordinates with Implementation teams.
- Provides both on-site and off-site customer service, which may include interpreting plan design, researching and resolving phone and written inquiries, resolving claims, benefit, and enrollment issues.
- Coordinates open enrollment meetings, renewal process and training sessions.
- Participates in efforts to support standardization across accounts and works in multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement product and operational enhancements.
- Provides guidance or expertise to less experienced account service managers.
- Create presentations/decks to demonstrate to clients.
- Makes routine account visits (Travels to meet with clients as needed).
Annual Salary Range*: $ 75,384- $ 131,922
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
- Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing business operations and/or customer relationships; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Sales license may be required.
- Travel may be required.
- Experience with PEO is highly desirable and strongly preferred.
- Strong presentation skills are critical and highly desirable.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills is strongly preferred.
- Internal organizational awareness is strongly preferred.
- Expert proficiency utilizing PowerPoint is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Outlook, Teams, etc., is preferred
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.