Clinical Product Senior Director - Integrated, Wraparound, Care Navigation
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Clinical Product Senior Director is a Leadership position (individual contributor role) on our Diversified Business Group’s (DBG) Product team. This position will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of complex product strategies for a product line across the enterprise or within a multi-state environment. The product line for this group is comprised of integrated wraparound products for health plans and the members they serve that go beyond just another digital healthcare product. This position will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of complex Clinical product strategies for all clinical products across all lines of business (Government and Commercial).
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops implements and maintains competitive product platform.
- Partners with product managers to achieve superior execution of product strategy in the marketplace.
- Monitors product performance (KPIs) and the competitive environment (vendor assessment) formulates the roadmap and development of clinical product initiatives and prioritization provides research data on clinical outcomes for the products under development and publishes white papers on the topic.
- Tracks individual product performance by line of business.
- Presents product outcomes for executive forums and speaks on the value proposition of these product(s) in front of external clients and consultants as applicable.
- Speaks at finalist presentations on the clinical innovation occurring within DBG.
- Participates in clinical forums cross DBG to understand clinical product needs.
- Supports the development of short and long term strategic product plans (life cycle management) in support of market sales and profitability objectives.
- Identifies system needs to support short and long term product strategy.
- Provides support to mergers & acquisitions (M&A) team as a clinical SME as needed.
- Develops product requirements for design and expansion in collaboration with the leader of product.
- Creates financial models and digital integration.
- May lead efforts or manage project teams in the implementation of complex regional and companywide initiatives including portfolio repositioning in a market legislative changes network/provider changes medical management program and policy initiatives etc.
- Requires RN or MD and practice experience is also required.
- Minimum of 10 years of product management experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Healthcare product lifecycle experience
- M.B.A or MMM (Master of Medical Management)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Leadership experience, managing a remote diverse team
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.