Payment Innovation Director II
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Payment Innovation Director II
Responsible for strategy, design, and development of innovative payment solutions and engagement of healthcare providers for potential partnership and collaboration opportunities. Responsible for a diverse portfolio of payment innovation solutions and leading large, multi-stakeholder teams.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Drives the execution of payment innovation strategies, particularly related to provider partnerships in the primary care space.
- Performs complex market and competitive analysis
- Engages provider contracting, business development, technical and clinical teams and Anthem cross functional teams
- Creates Value Based Payment concepts, writes High Level Business Requirements documents, creates business case and ROI analysis.
- Creates and initiates business solution development, works with other business partners to guide and support solution development, pilot and solution launch activities, and develops and strategic roadmaps that drive business solutions.
- Develops and designs processes and systems that support business needs.
- Translates complex information and coordinates the communication and implementation of key decisions and accomplishments.
- Leads special projects/initiatives.
- Represents the company in external meetings and provides influence in the payer and healthcare industry.
- Requires BA/BS in business or related field; and 12 years of experience in healthcare industry or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 8 years of experience in a strategy role
- Master’s or other advanced degree
- Previous experience leading design and execution of Value Based Payment Models alternative payment models, provider engagement and contracting, or payer contracting
- Experience managing large scale cross functional projects
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.