Clinical Quality Analyst
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Beacon Health Options, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
For more than 30 years, Beacon Health Options has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 37 million people across all 50 states. At Beacon, our mission is to help people live their lives to the fullest potential. Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
Responsible for developing, conducting, and analyzing quality studies according to criteria developed by management, external review organizations, and other regulatory agencies.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts provider on-site audits by researching provider clinical quality issues.
- Works on issues of diverse scope in which the analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and in accordance with department standards.
- Develops and monitors corrective actions.
- Completes quarterly progress/performance reports.
- Generates scorecards for each provider.
- Provides feedback to practitioners on performance.
- Requires BA/BS in a behavioral health related field and minimum of 2 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Travel required.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health related field
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.