Process Improvement Manager
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Process Improvement Manager
Responsible for process improvement projects to increase the quality and performance of a business unit.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides process improvement methodology, coaching and training to associates and team members who are participating in process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in the identification, research, and implementation of process improvements.
- Leads projects of significant scope.
- Manages internal and external process improvement projects with team members who work across regional and enterprise-wide organizational structures and with external parties (providers and trade organizations) to formulate consensus on improvements and to implement internal and external systems, policies and procedures.
- This position will have no direct reports and will manager projects, not people.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
- BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 5 years process improvement or project management experience (preferred: licensed clinician); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification or related process improvement certification preferred.
- Licensed clinician. MS in related field. Located in western half of United States.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.