Process Improvement Manager
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Responsible for process improvement projects to increase the quality and performance of a business unit.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides process improvement methodology, coaching and training to associates and team members who are participating in process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in the identification, research, and implementation of process improvements.
- Leads projects of significant scope.
- Manages internal and external process improvement projects with team members who work across regional and enterprise-wide organizational structures and with external parties (providers and trade organizations) to formulate consensus on improvements and to implement internal and external systems, policies and procedures.
- This position will have no direct reports and will manager projects, not people.
- BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 5 years process improvement or project management experience (preferred: licensed clinician); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification or related process improvement certification preferred.
Licensed clinician. MS in related field. Located in western half of United States.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.