Analytics Portfolio Manager
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for leading reviews, analysis, and synthesis of enterprise execution portfolio deliverables and related initiatives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops in-depth understanding of strategic priorities and supporting capability, and purpose and scope of all initiatives for an assigned portfolio; manages analytics and insights for that portfolio.
- Monitors key initiative milestones and deliverables; anticipates issues and develops action plans when needed.
- Monitors portfolio documentation to ensure compliance with corporate standard. Reviews, analyzes, and synthesizes findings from recurring execution portfolio deliverables for senior leadership.
- Partners across enterprise execution team, execution portfolio teams, and business partners to support findings; ensures findings demonstrate clear linkage to corporate and business level strategies and goals.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with the following:
- Ability to manage data and analytics related to multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Development of communications to convey the “story” related to the data
- Creation of reporting metrics, dashboards etc. and produced updates to inform and support the ECMA team’s operations (30-60-90 day view of all activity)
- Monitoring, tracking and oversight responsibility for all departmental activities
- Ad hoc reporting and capacity planning
- Experience with technology and scoreboard platforms used for data analysis/ reporting
Requires a BA/BS and 6 or more years of experience in strategic, operational, and/or strategic planning, capability management, portfolio management, project management, and financial analysis/modeling or a related field; or any combination of education and experiences which would provide an equivalent background. Health care/managed care and consulting experience strongly preferred. MBA preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.