IT Quality Control Advisor
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which
we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater
health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve
· Develops testing strategy and master test plan to support testing objectives.
· Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Manages the relationship with peers in IT and business for system(s) supported.
· Leads and coordinates all testing within a system area.
· Coordinates testing and defect resolution between internal teams, external teams, and vendors if necessary
· Reports status to leadership and business stakeholders regularly
· Responsible for ensuring QA standards, SDLC, and testing processes are followed by all QA members within the team
· Leads coordination efforts with automation testing and performance testing teams.
· Plays a lead role in the design, development, and implementation of testing components
· Defines appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed product conforms to requirements and design.
· Reviews/Approves all project-related test assets for completeness and quality.
· Manages both onshore and offshore test execution resources for the project under test.
· Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, and owns test data provisioning tasks.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- minimum of 5 years of executing application testing and IT product quality experience
- Strong leadership and project management skills are required
- 3+ years of experience with web portals and mobile apps
- 2+ years of experience testing REST APIs / Microservices
- Knowledge of test automation using selenium or other tools and performance testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality Certification, such as CSTE, CSQA, CMST, CSQE strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.