Large Group Product Management Director
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. At Anthem, we are focusing on building a brighter future where health care is affordable, accessible, personalized, and uncomplicated.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Product Management Director for Large Group The selected candidate can work from any Anthem office location but must be available during Eastern Standard Time. *************Remote work is ok if located in the east or central region.
Work Hours: East Coast Time Zone
Travel: Travel to Anthem markets will be required and could be up to 25% of the time.
The Product Management Director for Large Group plays a pivotal role in interacting with the local markets to make decisions on their product portfolio and is responsible for leading the development, implementation, and management of a product strategy.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to: •
- Develops, implements, and maintains a competitive product platform.
- Partners with key health plan leadership and serves as a liaison with other business units, product managers, and project teams to achieve superior execution of product strategy in the marketplace. •
- Tracks individual product performance by benefit design, market segment, and geography.
- Drives the development of short and long-term strategic product plans in support of market, sales, and profitability objectives.
- Understands the systems/tools needed to support short and long-term product strategy.
- Possible lead for LG product in the implementation of regional and company-wide initiatives.
- BA/BS degree (MBA preferred); 5 years of product development experience that must include the development and execution of product strategy; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Must have health insurance experience
- Demonstrated results in one or more of the following areas of health insurance required: Product Development and Design or Market experience in Group Sales.
- Previous leadership experience as a subject matter expert, team lead, project lead, or having direct reports.
- Should have experience leading meetings and presenting to upper management.
- Group or Individual insurance knowledge base strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.