Marketing Director - Digital Marketing
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Marketing Director - Digital Marketing
Anthem’s Commercial Product and Digital Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Director to join its team. This high-performing individual contributor will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies across new product development, research, audience and segment functional areas. Our ideal candidate comes with a strong digital/virtual strategic & project management background that includes consumer insights and success metrics formulation that drive enhanced customer experiences.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Formulates short and long term marketing strategies to grow profitable membership and retention and enhance experiences.
- Synthesizes insights and data to inform marketing planning.
- Ensures the marketing strategy aligns with the commercial business goals inclusive of value proposition, messaging and positioning development.
- Builds market-specific, product-marketing plans inclusive of business case analysis and in partnership with cross-functional marketing teams.
- Makes recommendations on product pricing assessment and serves as a single point of contact on marketing issues and resolution for assigned projects.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against Covid-19. All offers of employment are conditioned on completion of a background check, including COVID-19 vaccination verification. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Direct product marketing management experience with virtual healthcare capabilities is highly desirable.
- A strategic focus and drive to lead and inspire teams to help execute the goals and outcomes of the business.
- Experience in project execution, project management and process improvement.
- Leadership skills to identify opportunities, bring teams together, and help implement solutions.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with the proven ability to negotiate expectations between multiple parties.
- Experience interacting confidently with senior management, as s subject matter expert and comfortable with influencing decision-making.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $102,732 - $128,415
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.