Regional Sales Manager Lead - Individual Sales
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Regional Sales Manager Lead will be responsible for serving as a lead for Regional Sales Managers in Individual Sales and for daily face to face agent/broker sales calls and monthly training seminars for the individual under 65, and senior sales 65 market segments within the state of Arizona.
Work Location: This is a remote, work at home opportunity. The selected candidate must reside in Maricopa or Pima county.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements sales strategies with home office senior management and agents/brokers to increase individual, senior, and specialty sales within their respective territories and those of new RSMs.
- Works with new RSMs for mentoring and training as well as with Regional Sales Directors and RVP to deepen territory management skills.
- Effectively knows and utilizes the Agent Sales Accelerator Program (eASAP), as well as increasing agent AMAP co-op marketing utilization via multiple advertising venues.
- Conducts monthly agent/broker training seminars and assists agents in the development of marketing plans and lead acquisition including, but not limited to agent websites, quoting engines and email marketing (drip marketing), SEO and PPC.
- Has strong knowledge of the individual and senior market segments including individual plans, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, and Part D programs.
- Maintains a strong field presence and builds relationships within the healthcare industry.
- Requires a high school diploma; 3-5 years sales and territory management experience as a current individual/senior RSM IS calling on agents & brokers; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Active and current life and health insurance license in good standing.
- Reside in Maricopa or Pima county
- BA/BS degree
- Medicare Sales experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.