Care Center Manager II
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
The Care Center Manager II is responsible for providing supervision and leadership to the administrative and non-physician clinical staff of a large care center and may be responsible for multiple care centers. This role within CareMore performs the responsibilities of a medical assistant on a limited basis (20% or less of their time). Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implements and monitors operational/office policy and procedures.
- Ensures office processes are efficient, supports the care center, and enhances patient satisfaction and retention.
- Analyzes daily office operations and utilization of resources.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels and morale.
- Interacts with regional manager to facilitate office operations to meet company objectives.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 3 years experience in a physician office; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Medical Assistant Certification as required and satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position
- Clinical management in a medical office is required.
- Travel between Ashville, Durham, and Raleigh is required.
- Experience with managed care and Fee-For-Service reimbursement requirements strongly preferred.
- LPN or LVN preferred for CareMore business units.
- This level serves a larger population size at a CareMore Care Center location, may be responsible for multiple CareMore Care Centers.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against Covid-19. . If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.