Remote Executive Advisor Automation Engineering
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At AIM Specialty Health (AIM), a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Test Automation Engineering Executive Advisor
Chicago, IL preferred
As the Test Automation Engineering Executive Advisor working on the Client Delivery team you will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented cross-functional resources who are focused on delivering value for our clients that spans new customer setup & solution implementations through ongoing support and account servicing. Our department is seeking a talented, self-directed and experienced individual who can join our organization and help transform the way that we work leveraging automation. Responsible for assessing current state business processes, conducting a thorough data-driven analysis, and determining the best strategic path forward across a portfolio of opportunities to standardize, eliminate waste and improve end to end processes in a production environment.
Responsible for development and oversight of enterprise test automation strategies and functions ensuring the highest quality delivery of systems including; test strategy framework, technical test leadership, standardized test architecture, and associated methodologies and process architecture, test planning for strategic/complex initiatives, test automation strategy, end to end test strategy, and test environment strategy requirements.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for building and implementing enterprise business solutions utilizing automation/robotics software.
- Works with cross functional team to identify processes for automation; evaluate value proposition, feasibility and justification for automated solution.
- Troubleshoot and address issues that arise in day to day running of automations and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Construct proof of concept automations to help the business recognize the feasibility and value of an automated solution using Robotic Process Automation software.
- Works with business owners, process improvement resources and other relevant team members to leads structured peer reviews and walkthroughs of processes and potential solutions.
- Creates and maintains BOTs that will interact with multiple internal and external applications.
- Participates in the technical design and development including creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Engages cross-functional team members effectively to develop high quality products.
- Collaborates with functional IT areas and team members to ensure production stability and security of all automated tools .
- Maintains and improves existing applications by working closely with business stakeholders to map existing work processes and identify productivity opportunities.
- Ensures best practices are being followed at each stage of development and test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases are documented.
- Builds automated solutions on a range of tools from the UiPath ecosystem and other vendor platforms.
- Identifies Robotics/ Automation opportunities across value streams throughout the organization.
- Plays a leadership role in the design, development, and implementation of automation components.
- Communicates the return on investment and value derived from establishing automation tools, frameworks and methodology.
- Mentors staff in testing automation processes.
- Leads the definition of automation testing standards in line with customer, IT, and industry standards.
- Leads establishment current automation architectures as business and technical conditions change.
- Communicates to executives the resource and process needs to ensure automation of functional feature, performance and service requirements, components.
- Establishes new and improved automation methods to improve overall automation processes and delivery of quality products.
- Ensures linkage from conceptual architecture to analysis and design of automation framework.
- Understands organizational impacts and trade-offs of automation processes.
- Plays a leadership role in managing resources from alternate development centers.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 9 years of testing automation experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Robotic Process Automation tools experience required.
- Experience using UiPath platform solutions strongly preferred
- RPA certification (UiPath Advanced RPA Developer)
- Experience in leading other associates in a team environment to drive business solutions preferred.
- Experience in conducting structured data analysis and data visualization.
- Experience working for a healthcare payer organization or other healthcare industry areas.
- Experience working with coding languages and/or other data analytics platforms and visualization tools (e.g., SQL, R, Python, Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx) is preferred.
- Analytical skills with demonstrated ability to review data and make fact-based decisions and/or recommendations
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.