Go to Market Director
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. At Anthem, we are focusing on building a brighter future where health care is affordable, accessible, personalized, and uncomplicated.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for defining, building, and operationalizing go-to-market plans to ensure readiness for products, network, and digital features.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Partners with leadership to leverage the go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborates and builds relationships with internal and/or external business partners (e.g. Sales/Account Management, Marketing, Operations Product, Network, Clinical, Member Experience) to evaluate opportunities and specifications, drive priorities, create plans, and develop communication strategies.
- Translates the strategy into defined tactics, programs/projects, priorities, and timelines, and ensures alignment with strategic plans to turn strategy into reality.
- Influences internal partners to deliver timely, comprehensive, value-added solutions for customers.
- Serves as a subject matter expert providing guidance, and identifying and recommending industry-leading best practices to advance the organization.
- Evaluate portfolio outcomes against the segment strategy to guide future activities.
- Manages the financials associated with portfolio projects; develops and manages the inventory of all portfolio projects.
- Creates and presents extremely high-quality presentations to executive levels.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 8 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Managed Health Care experience.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
*** The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against Covid-19. All offers of employment are conditioned on completion of a background check, including COVID-19 vaccination verification. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.