Member Experience Intern - Summer 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY WITH A HYBRID OPTION IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Primary responsibilities include supporting:
During the summer of 2022 will select an existing Anthem Program for Member Journey Mapping and engagement that will include human-centered or behavioral design for a selected member-facing program.
- The Stars team will select a member facing program where examples could be; Prior Authorization, Case Management, Early Intervention team, Pharmacy, etc. Candidate will be asked to engage with stakeholders to visualize the member journey categorizing sentiment, Anthem role and Moments that matter as examples (these will be provided).
- They will also document measures to monitor the member journey. Candidate will be expected to leverage behavioral indicators to recommend journey mapping changes for the future-state (i.e. Journey in current state, Journey in optimal state).
- Purusing a Bachelors in business, public health, healthcare administration or a Masters degree in a healthcare related field - MBA, MHA, MPA,
- Candidate must be able to show/articulate prior projects in journey mapping and program design using HCD or behavioral factors.
- This internship is from June 6th to August 12th 40 hours per week, timeframes can be flexible based on candidate
- Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
- Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.