DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
A Compliance Analyst is responsible for entry-level compliance responsibilities that support the team and management.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to basic projects, initiatives, basic regulatory audits or exams, basic internal audits, accreditations, on-site reviews, and basic risk assessments.
- Maintain knowledge of laws, regulations, sub-regulatory guidance, licensing, contractual requirements, industry trends, and company strategies to assess impact.
- Analyze, extract regulatory data and/or review policies, procedures, documentation for compliance with requirements.
- HS diploma or equivalent and minimum of 1 year health care, regulatory, ethics, compliance or privacy experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.