DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Pasteur, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Sign on bonus- $500
The X-ray Technician is responsible for assisting in examinations and treatment of patients under the direction of the physician.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Takes, develops, and charts all x-rays.
- Maintains daily x-ray log and filing system.
- Sends/transports original films to Radiology for reading.
- Maintains x-ray logs.
- Calls for phone reports.
- Cleans cassettes.
- Schedules maintenance and oversees equipment cleaning.
- Maintains office and supply inventory.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against Covid-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent and minimum of 1 year of experience as an X-ray Technician; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current limited license in X-ray Technology for applicable state required.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required in most offices.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
- Must be willing to work at our 7900 NW. 27th Avenue, Miami location.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.