Strategic Alliance Program Mgr
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
The Strategic Alliance Program Manager is responsible for managing the Anthem Strategic Alliance Program. Seeks opportunities to establish and build relationships with Internal and External Solution Providers, Non-Anthem Blue Plan Companies, other Payer Companies and Solution Provider Companies servicing the Healthcare Industry. Acts as a point of accountability for internal and external business partners to strategically co-market these solutions.
Primary duties to include but are not limited to:
- Proactively develops effective business relationships with stakeholders, and key decision makers ranging from C Level to other management roles in order to initiate industry best practice discussions with the intent of leading to new business for the Solution Providers represented.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to address Strategic objectives which primarily include new business for the Solution Providers.
- Drives strategic management and planning to promote satisfaction, retention and drive enhanced value via Anthem’s Solution Providers.
- Establishes and maintains positive and long-lasting relationships with customers, employees, peers and management.
- Collaborates with business unit leaders, functional teams, and sales / account management teams to achieve integrated Business Development goals.
- Prepares updates of account status, overviews of opportunities and progress.
- Provides subject matter expertise in response to strategic business issues; researches applicable subject matter practices; and remains aware of industry trends.
- Drives continuous improvement activities and recommends parameters regarding production and quality in support of business objectives.
- Requires BA/BS degree in business or a related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in business development, process improvement, or business strategy consulting; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Travel may be required.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.