Senior Business Information Consultant, Payment Innovation Operations
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for coordinating and consolidating various operational impact analyses for management reporting for Payment Innovation based Programs and initiatives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes, improves, and optimizes the consolidating processes for initiative/enhancement evaluations and ROI evaluation.
- Consolidates and prepares executive summary reports for various business segments in the SBU for top management decision-making.
- Analyzes and designs solutions to address varied and highly complex business needs.
- May collaborate with businesses and technical areas to implement new or enhanced products.
- May require strong knowledge of products as well as our internal business models and data systems.
- May coordinate with external audits as appropriate.
- Acts as the central contact with internal departments and external auditors.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience;
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Strong SQL / query skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- PowerPoint experience as you will be presenting to large audiences
- Experience providing leadership in evaluating financial performance of complex organizations strongly preferred.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, organizational, planning, presentation and interpersonal skills strongly preferred.
- Process driven and possesses the ability to work independently and draw up plans to address issues/concerns strongly preferred.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented mindset.
- Strong communication skills needed in this role in order to expertly advise and translate business requirements to technical specifications.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.