DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Pasteur, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, |nd the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Driver is responsible for timely and accurate delivery services and supporting departmental goals.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Driving to various locations transporting marketing materials, mail, patients, family members, and/or prescriptions.
- Maintaining vehicles and accurate up-to-date records such as transportation logs, vehicle maintenance logs, incident and accident reports, inventory and fuel purchases.
- Provides assistance with company sponsored events, activities, and residencies.
- Participates in event set-up and break-down which could include loading and unloading of materials and equipment.
- May provide assistance in mail room or warehouse.
- Complies with company(s) confidentiality policies and procedures as well as any local state or federal laws governing patient information/data.
- Participates in meetings, trainings and in-service education as required.
- Requires a H.S. diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year driving experience.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Medical examiners certificate confirming the passing of a DOT physical exam as required by state or state contract in which the associate will be driving is required for RV drivers.
- Experience driving a commercial vehicle and previous experience in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- CDL preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.