Compliance Consultant Senior
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team. We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Responsible for delivering and executing foundational and strategic compliance responsibilities with consistent excellence that support the team and management at the most senior advanced level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary duties for this most senior advanced level position, with moderate complexity and defined/localized scale include, but not limited to:
- At the most senior advanced level, report, communicate, research laws, regulations, requirements, regulatory audits and/or exams.
- Provide senior level analytical support to projects, initiatives, regulatory audits or exams, internal audits, accreditations, on-site reviews, risk assessments.
- Utilize systems unique to job functions, including standard-issue software such as Microsoft products; maintain system documentation, serve as subject matter expert, train users of system, contribute to system design, oversight or maintenance.
- Apply critical thinking to formulate strategies and concepts that drive results, persuade and influence others, adapt to change, and manage conflict.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 5 years health care, regulatory, ethics, compliance or privacy experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel 10% may be required.
- Regulatory compliance experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience working with Regulators
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.