Provider Communication Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Location: Remote (100%)
Responsible for day to day management and trafficking steps of moderately complex provider communication project workflows.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Works with business areas to facilitate projects through multiple stages (initiation, traffic, development, regulatory and legal review, printing, mailing, electronic delivery and archival) to ensure product is delivered in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Coordinates activities/data with vendors and internal partners to ensure execution against contractual and requested services; including invoice reconciliation, reporting, etc.
- Contributes to department work streams and new or improved methods or processes to support increased efficiencies, economies and operational excellence.
- Coordinates project reviews with compliance, regulatory and legal departments and assists in tracking and monitoring the timely submission of state deliverables.
- Assigns form numbers, responds to requests for reporting and source files. Seeks out opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies, and supports business initiatives (standardization, going paperless, etc.).
How you will make an impact:
- Incumbent will provide attentive support for internal and external parties and be skilled in critical thinking and creative solutioning.
- Incumbent is expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Manage & research departmental requirements to support new initiatives
- Monitor, create, prepare, and deliver reports to various stakeholders.
- Manages and maintains departmental correspondence.
- Resolves & solutions communication issues or variances found in production.
- Facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Responsible for leading and managing regulatory requirements to support provider communications.
- Project scope will include distinguishing various types of Program Integrity correspondence and will provide guidance in response communications
- Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of project completion within general correspondence applications
- May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team
- Responsible for validating business impact/prioritization of general projects
- May support other program initiatives or ad-hoc projects as deemed
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prior health care industry experience and document/process management skills strongly preferred.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Qualifications:
- Expertise in Medical Records & Release of Information
- Familiarity with call center logistics in a Healthcare environment
- Ability to modernize existing processes
- Intermediate computer skills including window based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Access)
- Effective communication both orally and written
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.