Learning Experience Dsgnr Ld
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Title: Learning Experience Designer Lead (Program Management)
Location: New York | Connecticut | Indiana | Kentucky | Virginia | Ohio | Wisconsin | Georgia | Missouri | California; candidate not required to reside in posted state
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
The Learning Experience Designer Lead is responsible for analyzing, designing, building, and implementing business-aligned, integrated learning solutions using a variety of techniques and tools.
How you will make an impact:
• Collaborates with business partners on expected business outcomes.
• Participates in needs analysis and recommends effective learning solutions.
• Collaborates with other content developers, graphic designers, technology consultants, technologists, and other project team members on design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning solutions.
• Uses all approved processes, tools and templates to standard for development and reporting.
• Actively maintains all content.
• Participates in quality review process. Participates in and contributes to Learning &
• Development sub-teams, communities of practice, and other opportunities to enhance knowledge and skill.
• Provides technical direction on design and development of web-based learning technology projects, collaborates with web content owners, graphic designers and other project team members on requirements, design, development and implementation of projects using multimedia software.
• Facilitates train-the-trainer sessions, meetings and other events.
• Leads mid-sized learning design and development efforts.
• Develops sub-project plans, functional specifications, and schedules.
• Assists in training and coaching associates on effective design and development and all departmental processes.
• Assists manager with work assignments and Learning Experience Design strategy.
• Requires BA/BS in Computer Sciences, Instructional Technology, or related field and a minimum of 4 years of web design/development and minimum of 5 years supporting a training/learning organization; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• Masters preferred.
• Agile methodologies experience preferred.
• Leading training experience preferred.
• Experience in designing training materials preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.